Reasonably Priced Rimfire Scopes

I have a vortex crossfire 2 rimfire
2-7x32 or 33
On my tikka t1x
It's light compact very clear and easy to get on target with quickly
Around $100
I think it's a great rimfire hunting optic value

I bought one of these recently. Heck of a deal but fixed parallax which is a deal breaker for some. I have been using it for a month and have not had any issues.
"Fixed parallax at 100 yards" ? For a 22 LR? No way.

On the wider zoom range scopes I've had issues with parallax, most pronounced was probably my vx6 2-12. It wasn't really usable beyond 9 or 10x under 100 yards. On one rifle I swapped it out for a 3 to 15 with parallax and the other I switched out to a 2 to 10 and it seems to have solved both issues, or at least good enough for hunting accuracy. In a perfect world someone would make a vx-6 level optic with side Parallax with a two on the bottom side. Unfortunately it's either chineseum or a mark 5...

On the wider zoom range scopes I've had issues with parallax, most pronounced was probably my vx6 2-12. It wasn't really usable beyond 9 or 10x under 100 yards. On one rifle I swapped it out for a 3 to 15 with parallax and the other I switched out to a 2 to 10 and it seems to have solved both issues, or at least good enough for hunting accuracy. In a perfect world someone would make a vx-6 level optic with side Parallax with a two on the bottom side. Unfortunately it's either chineseum or a mark 5...
The scope that attempted to achieve exactly that was the Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16X. I have two of them. They have been discontinued. As you all probably know, a scope of that magnification range is not possible without optical compromise.

Bushnell wisely placed all of that optical compromise in the lower magnification range, where one is more concerned about field of view than anything else. Below 4X you can see outer edge aberration. At 4X and above, the clarity matches much more expensive scopes and surpasses many scopes in its price range. It is a smart compromise to achieve the closest thing to a do all scope as I have seen. And the SF parallax adjustment is smooth and just very easy to get crystal clear quickly.

I just bought an Athlon for my 10/22, going to try it out this weekend. I think for the price it will be great scope. Their mount was half the price of the scope but it puts the scope in a good position.

Athlon Neos 3-9x40mm CFF 1" BDC 22-Rimfire SFP Riflescope 216003

Did you try the Neos out to 100yd?