Custom rimfire

A 1/2 moa rifle is a 1/2 moa rifle, UNTIL you get your range stretched out there. A purpose driven semi or full custom that fits you and your shooting style is easier to shoot at extended ranges allowing you to watch mirage, target, sights, and wind closer instead of fighting the rifle and trigger. It just pays off at extended ranges. Shoot 10 shot or more groups and it really starts to show.

Ok so I have been curious about whether at custom rimfire is worth it or not. Does FPS drop off to much by the time a customs accuracy would help?
I was hoping for some answers as if like to get a custom rimfire. Caliber options also welcome. Doesn't seem like to many out but I'm up for options to research.
Thanks
I have a Tikka T1X that is a tack driver with 3 different kinds of ammo. It doesn't like Wolf, or Armscor.

Customers love our rimfires. There are many big differences between the rifles we sell, and the rifles everyone else sells. It took us over a decade to figure out how to do it. Our customers are purchasing a result. It's not a risk proposition.

JGgvhH6l.jpg

XiUFJN5h.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate