• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **READ** If you're buying and selling

dieselboy427

Show details

Dear Jared,

It has been brought to our attention that FOX31 reporters Julie Hayden and Josh Bernstein have been attempting to set up straw purchases via online firearm markets.

Keep an eye out for these FOX31 reporters trying to SCAM you in their "investigative reporting":

Josh Bernstein Julie Hayden

Many of our members have made us aware of these activities through a website called armslist.com.

If you are selling a firearm through this website, or any other website for that matter, please make sure that you exercise caution and your best judgment when completing a transaction.

Remember, while journalists have used these kinds of tactics in the past to paint gun owners in a negative light, they are most likely not violating any laws by doing so.

Again, make sure you are vigilant when you are conducting your firearms transactions online.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown Executive Director

Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure most of us have a pretty good radar for this stuff and well be in the look out.

I think that Joel Russo posted something like this in the political section of this site about others also posing. It pays to be careful and weed out these scum.

Randy

I've seen it posted elsewhere but figured in the guns for sale section was a good place to go. I don't want people getting singled out because they weren't aware.

Recent Posts