• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

****IF YOUVE BEEN SCAMMED BY CLYDE VORHEES< PLEASE READ THIS THREAD****

1. Home >
  2. Shipping >
  3. Value-Added Services >
  4. Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.)
Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.)

Rely on UPS to collect payment for your shipment at the time of delivery

Description
UPS will attempt to collect the amount shown on the C.O.D. tag or package label, and then send the payment to you. If UPS cannot collect the payment after three attempts, the package will be returned.

When shipping C.O.D., use Quantum View Notify® to have UPS proactively send an email to your customer providing the amount due and shipment status updates. Your customer is then prepared to accept delivery on the first attempt, and UPS can expedite your payment.

Learn More About Quantum View Notify

Terms of Service
These terms of service apply to C.O.D.:

• UPS will accept C.O.D.s for amounts up to US$50,000.00 per shipment.
  • UPS will accept a business or personal check, or another negotiable form of payment.
  • At the shipper's request, UPS will accept a cashier's check or money order only.
  • UPS will not accept currency in any amount.
  • The shipper assumes all risk related to the collection of the payment, including non-payment, insufficient funds, and forgery.

Pricing

Note: C.O.D. service is available for packages shipped in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Payment for C.O.D. service does not provide protection against package loss or damage.

Please PM your contact info, link to the thread if possible and any contact info he gave you and a brief description of events. As posted in another thread, a local LEO buddy has agreed to try and help out. No guarantees but he said he will get all this info into the right hands. I know of at least 6 people, im sure the more people I can add to the list, a harder look will be given

It stats on the main
Please PM your contact info, link to the thread if possible and any contact info he gave you and a brief description of events. As posted in another thread, a local LEO buddy has agreed to try and help out. No guarantees but he said he will get all this info into the right hands. I know of at least 6 people, im sure the more people I can add to the list, a harder look will be given

It states on the main classifieds page keep it legal. Fraud is illegal.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but committing fraud on the internet is handled by the F B I . Have they been contacted yet

A suggestion to help prevent fraud would be to make everyone selling have a PayPal account or have money sent to account and only released when said item is received and buyer is satisfied.

Maybe it would work or not but I'm just suggesting something to get the ball rolling.

I've been in the market to get a new gun and check the classifieds daily, but unless buyers and sellers can be protected I'm not going to risk it.

Last edited: