• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Please see other thread, problems editing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

xssv

Made a big purchase and ended up with alot of top of the line pistols that happen to be some of the most popular and sought after. I don't know how into pistols people are here, but here's the list:

1. HK 45 V1, night sights, decocker, extra $80 mag for 3 total. LNIB. Fired less than 50 times when I got it, but couldn't resist, so it has 20 more and counting. Not using it woulda been like getting Michelle Pfeiffer (circa 1990) for an hour and asking for acting lessons. Anyhow, everything they say about them it true. Minimal recoil and anyone with 10% of their vision can hit what they're aiming at with this thing.

2. Beretta 85F. NIB. No, not the 85f cheetah they made only in 1990, but the one they re-released in 2014 that nobody (at least the gun dealers around here) know about. 380 acp. Made in Italy and beautiful. Google (J85F200) for model number and see how hard these suckers are to find. I still wonder if high-end Italian cars come in *** plastic cases that make hi-points packaging look decent Of course Beretta does put the *** plastic case in cheap cardboard boxes that rip easier than cereal boxes. That's about the only thing that can negatively be said about this gun.

3. HK VP9. NIB. Night sights, all the ergonomomic adjustments made to feel like you're gripping a piece of memory foam that stayed put just where your hand wants. Has the factory clear grease in it and its driving me crazy that its been fired at the factory and not put away right (have bullet and all other stuff in box). I might take pics to prove its U.S. virginity and then just clean it properly and put it away. Sounds really picky, but the idea of that gun sitting over there all greasy drives me nuts.

4. S&W M&P .40 VTAC. NIB in FDE. The sights on this thing are really sweet. Even MP haters like them enough to say that they are worth "more than the gun". Some reviews on youtube say this gun is better than the .40 glock. OH, THE HUMANITY!

5. Walther PPQ M1 9mm. NIB. Walther hit one out of the park with this gun. Has all the bells and whistles of the VP9 and is just as ergonomic. No wonder HK lets them make HK licensed M5's in 22lr. I thought Walther's were the kind of thing that the Austin Power's of the world carried around until I saw this gun.

6. Steyr L40-A1. NIB. These are really cool guns and the sights are incredible. They are like looking through the sights that the Predator's laser look like in all the Predator movies. Worth googling just to look down the sights. Really original looking gun, unlike those $1000 Rhino ***'s that looked like some poor animal that just got shot for its tusk, or should have. These are like somebody from Glock took a glock, made it look like a ten times cooler brick with badass sights, balanced it. Wait a tick, that's exactly what happened. OH, THE HUMANITY for a second time.

7. CZ 75 P-06. LNIB. The .40 version of the p07 or whatever. Has decocker, tru glo night sights. Was fired "around" 100 times when I got it, and is going to get fired this weekend. These are great guns, built like tanks, and are just like anything CZ, quality. Not all glits and pretty, just right. Like the choice between taking a Barbie to the prom or that UFC fighter Rhonda whatever. Way better looking than a glock, as good a fighter/shooter, only not an ugly dude. OH THE......

Anyhow, I know exactly what these all sell for at the Scheels, Gander, Bass blah blah of the world and also know that they can be had for much less with some effort just looking around the net. I'll make good deals, but please don't ask me to take pictures hoping that I'm gonna give anything away when I can have more fun keeping it and comparing it to a glock. I'm gonna end my routine now and actually do all the research myself so I know exactly how good of deals I can make and still sleep with myself. Thanks for looking. And if you own six glocks. Sorry. I have owned several myself. Owned, past tense. LOL.

Attachments

• newgunshome.jpg
    newgunshome.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 10
Re: NIB and LNIB pistols for sale:HK, Beretta, SW, Cz, Walther..

If you decide to sell the HKs and have a price please pm me :D

How much for HK 45?

Could you PM prices on the Vtac and PPQ? Thanks

How Much for the M&P 40???

Status
Not open for further replies.