• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Please close thread

I guess we really are in a recession... If I have to I will part it out or strip it and return it to stock configuration - I'm trying to come-up with the money to finish my Mark 12

$1600 shipped Minus the Aimpoint & mount.

$1300 shipped minus the Aimpoint/mount & flashlight.

I didn't mean part-it-out that far :)

Best I could do would be replace the factory upper, handguards,and front sight base and remove all the goodies and sell the rifle itself for $850.

It really is an excellent rifle in spite of the minor external wear marks - internally it looked brand new when I purchased it, I doubt the Guards at Palo Verde actually ever fired it :p

Thanks for looking

I just learned that you're not supposed to use PayPal for firearms transactions... is that true? If so, how do you conduct the transaction?

Also, I have an excellent reputation on Mauser Central and on eBay, in case that is an issue - you can look up karlar58 on eBay or just ask the folks on Mauser Central's sales forum for an opinion.

The gun went to the gunsmith today to have all the factory original parts reinstalled - I should be able to post updated photos on Monday. The rest of the stuff will be going on eBay and I will post a notice when that happens in case anyone wants to bid.

Thanks for looking.