Editing thread prefix

dakotakidd

Sorry if it's a dumb question. But it sucks to click on a thread just to find out something sold......so how do I edit the prefix to "sold/expired"? I thought I'd done it before but can't figure it out....using a iPhone. Maybe it's easier on a computer.
Thanks...

timl

LRH Team Member
I sold two items in the last two days; I was able to edit one title but not the other. I have no idea why.

dakotakidd

I feel like I've clicked on everything possible and haven't been able to figure it out...don't believe I can edit the prefix or the title.

T3ninja

Maybe something is screwy, Are you able to edit the name of title ? Maybe you cans put “SOLD” in the title of the thread? Just a thought don’t know if it’s possible

whatnext

LRH Team Member
Threads auto lock after 7 days I believe. It was something they changed to keep users from deleting negative posts for feedback reasons but had that unintended negative consequence as I understand it.

Unoboats

LRH Team Member
Still a huge inconvenience. Moderator should look into a fix. Other sights alow for this adjustment. Len is there not a solution?
Chip

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.