• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

****IF YOUVE BEEN SCAMMED BY CLYDE VORHEES< PLEASE READ THIS THREAD****

I doubt if the scumbag even cares. He doesn't seem have any values or compassion for the guys he's scamming. He probably has a half dozen profiles on here ready to activate.

I doubt if the scumbag even cares. He doesn't seem have any values or compassion for the guys he's scamming. He probably has a half dozen profiles on here ready to activate.

I honestly believe that we need to pay a little to use the forum. That way Len has everyone on file and it will stop people from quick scores buy signing up multiple times.

I honestly believe that we need to pay a little to use the forum. That way Len has everyone on file and it will stop people from quick scores buy signing up multiple times.
I could live with that! At least a paid membership to be able to use the classifieds.

Why doesn't Len just ask a few of the long timers to be moderators & help him out. I know there is a way to check ISP addresses; a sports board that I used to frequent did it all the time, and was able to detect clone accounts and ban them. The only way around that is when guys open another account from work with a different ISP.....but judging from those pics, I doubt the scammer here does work.
And once you identify and ban the particular ISP address, you are making progess towards thinning out the herd of scammers.

Yeah, I'm new here but I dont want to get scammed either; I've already bought a few things and blindly trusted that the seller was honest.

Why doesn't Len just ask a few of the long timers to be moderators & help him out. I know there is a way to check ISP addresses; a sports board that I used to frequent did it all the time, and was able to detect clone accounts and ban them. The only way around that is when guys open another account from work with a different ISP.....but judging from those pics, I doubt the scammer here does work.
And once you identify and ban the particular ISP address, you are making progess towards thinning out the herd of scammers.

Yeah, I'm new here but I dont want to get scammed either; I've already bought a few things and blindly trusted that the seller was honest.
Another very good suggestion.

Exactly! This is how another hunting forum I'm on does it. Works great!

Hey hey hey now Bubba (My Rottweiler) has taste he only prefers non scum of the earth and his breeding requirements while quite open do range on the side of females although when he was younger he was much more willing to experiment with anything willing to stand still long enough.

Either way people like this deserve the **** kicked out of them and if need be rest assured Bubba can accomplish that...
If your Bubba ever starts "acting up" again, like he did in his younger years, just feed him a bite of wedding cake. Gets rid of all those urges. At least it works on females. Might be worth a try.....

Always check the Post/Threads of a seller to see what type of activity they contribute to this forum. If you see nothing but 'Selling', than you should proceed with caution.

I just noticed a particular seller yesterday that was selling scopes that just had activity for just sales. So the potential for another scam is there... Just saying.