RCB Shell Holder

PApa Black

Does anyone know where I can buy a RCBS #3 & #43 shell holder? Looks like the China viruse ater all of them! LOL...

What cartridges do they fit? I might have one in a different brand to fit your caliber. I know you asked for a RCBS #3 and #43, but all brands don't use the same number. I have Lyman, Lee, RCBS, and Hornady shell holders and might have an extra of what you are looking for.
Does anyone know where I can buy a RCBS #3 & #43 shell holder? Looks like the China viruse ater all of them! LOL...

What cartridges do they fit? I might have one in a different brand to fit your caliber. I know you asked for a RCBS #3 and #43, but all brands don't use the same number. I have Lyman, Lee, RCBS, and Hornady shell holders and might have an extra of what you are looking for.
.308 & 270 WSM

1614520989658.png

Top right corner of your screen is an envelope next to your user name. That is where you go to see messages sent to you. I will send you one and you can reply to it like you are on a thread as normal.

To start a conversation (also known as a PM) Click on the members name, find the box that says "start conversation" and click on it. Fill out a couple boxes with the content you wish to send and hit the "start conversation" button at the bottom again.
1614521300759.png

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.