Range Pet Peeves!

Wait, are you guys saying some tools start grabbing your brass while you are still shooting? Seems an awful risky practice when the guy shooting can hit a target at 1000+ lol.....some day from a spot you will not see, will come a sound you will not hear.....
specially when you put a crap-load of work in brass, sorting ,trimming, neck turning, hydro or fire forming, annealing. brass are like your children lol

I forgot a great peeve. People who bring small children who run around wildly, messing with everyone's stuff.

Thats scary. I cant believe people do that. Its great that kids are out there, but as parents I would imagine that your range session is to focus on your kids shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true I see a lot kid factories not parents these days . Kids raising kids little to no guidance so as time goes on less teaching being done on how to perform in public . Single parenting or both parents not taking part in the child rearing roll is what I blame .

It's true I see a lot kid factories not parents these days . Kids raising kids little to no guidance so as time goes on less teaching being done on how to perform in public . Single parenting or both parents not taking part in the child rearing roll is what I blame .
That's why all those shootings happen, ****-poor parenting.
People never shut up about millennials, guess who rased them that way?
baby boomers.

Please watch the language.
I got banned from Glocktalk because I wrote some cuss words, using symbols and stars to replace a few letter. I've always done it, since the Yahoo messenger days, and didn't think about it. Got banned because they said I was being sneaky trying to get around the language filter.

Thats scary. I cant believe people do that. Its great that kids are out there, but as parents I would imagine that your range session is to focus on your kids shooting.
They've never been as bad on the range, as they are in the store. I swear some people come in, and forget they have kids. They're beating guns together, and grabbing anything they can reach. Sometimes I want so bad to grab a switch and stripe some legs like I got as a kid lol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.