Range finding binoc's all in the left barrel?

RowdyYates

I am blind in my right eye and would like to have an all in one unit with great glass. I currently use a Leica Rangefinder and a Leica Binocular but would prefer to get them all in one unit. Does anyone know of a good set up with good glass for this? Any help is appreciated.

Check the Swarovski el range. If i remember correctly it is in the left. Can check later
Edit
close but not all. Point of aim in right. data display in left
The Older version Swaro RF is in the left barrel. The new TA version is in the right. I have the opposite issue than you as I have issues with my left eye so newer version helps. I have a pair of Zeiss rf 8x45 T Binos that are in the left barrel that I'm selling because of the left barrel rf display

Would it work for you if the info was displayed via bt on your phone? Sorry about your issue, that's really unfortunate.

The Older version Swaro RF is in the left barrel. The new TA version is in the right. I have the opposite issue than you as I have issues with my left eye so newer version helps. I have a pair of Zeiss rf 8x45 T Binos that are in the left barrel that I'm selling because of the left barrel rf display
Correct,
i have the pre TA version.

I have a few of the Burris Eliminator laser range finding scopes and can attest to their capabilities both in the field and at the range. However, the glass in these scopes is not the greatest in those key times when game is really moving in the early morning and late evenings.

Recently, I have been looking at the Swarovski dS 5-25x52 Gen II Riflescope, these I believe are a world class glass and laser range finder.

Regards,
Mountain Cat

Is it all displayed in the left barrel? How good is the glass? What are you asking?

Recent Posts