Question on reloading for 7PRC

If the STW is a factory 9-1/2 twist w/factory mag box length is going to have trouble stabilizing the 175 which calls for an 8-1/2 or faster twist. Bullets will be pushed deep in the case to feed. Custom rifle with longer box and faster twist won't have those issues. 7 PRC would still have the better chamber and efficient case design.
Stw is a factory sendero with trued action and trigger tech trigger, had operator errors with the crono Monday 🤦‍♂️ YouTube fixed that on Tuesday so I will try again this weekend on the PRC

All Remington 7's had a 9.25" twist, regardless of actual chambering.
My own 7STW has the 9.25" twist and has no issues with 175's, neither did my wife's 7-08 with 9.25" twist.
Although I'm not a fan of any of the PRC cartridges, you should be able to better the ballistics of either H4831 and H1000 by switching to a more suitable powder…Reloader 25 works very well and isn't as temp sensitive as other Reloader powders according to my testing.

Cheers.

7 rem mag and 7 prc are very similar in case capacity. Use 7RM load data for starting points.
if you aren't concerned with getting top velocities, and want accuracy without a lot of experimentation, I would think you are spot on with H4831 in most bullet weights and with the heavier pills, H1000.
keep us posted.!

All Remington 7's had a 9.25" twist, regardless of actual chambering.
My own 7STW has the 9.25" twist and has no issues with 175's, neither did my wife's 7-08 with 9.25" twist.
Although I'm not a fan of any of the PRC cartridges, you should be able to better the ballistics of either H4831 and H1000 by switching to a more suitable powder…Reloader 25 works very well and isn't as temp sensitive as other Reloader powders according to my testing.

Cheers.
RL25 is great stuff.

Was finally able to get to the range with the crono this morning I shot my hand load as well as both 175 & 180 factory offerings the 5 shot average results are as fallows
175 eld x with 63 grains of H1000 = 2717 FPS
175 eld x factory = 3077 FPS
180 match factory = 3001FPS
These results are with a 26" barrel
I will be sticking with the 2717 FPS hand load as it is the most accurate of the three and accuracy is more important to me then another 300 FPS ,
If I feel the need to push a pill into the 3K range accurately the STW is running at 3235 FPS ,
I still plan on trying the H 4831 in the prc now that I have some brass freed up for grins but will be ordering my turrets for the H 1000 load .

Was finally able to get to the range with the crono this morning I shot my hand load as well as both 175 & 180 factory offerings the 5 shot average results are as fallows
175 eld x with 63 grains of H1000 = 2717 FPS
175 eld x factory = 3077 FPS
180 match factory = 3001FPS
These results are with a 26" barrel
I will be sticking with the 2717 FPS hand load as it is the most accurate of the three and accuracy is more important to me then another 300 FPS ,
If I feel the need to push a pill into the 3K range accurately the STW is running at 3235 FPS ,
I still plan on trying the H 4831 in the prc now that I have some brass freed up for grins but will be ordering my turrets for the H 1000 load .
So you are sticking with a 7mm-08 loaded 7prc? Lol have fun, complete waste of a cartridge.

You all need to take a breath on both SIDES. 😂

Dmagna is coming in pretty harsh but he's not wrong. I thought the exact same thing when I read that post about 2700fps. What's the point of the PRC if it's neutered to 7-08? If that 2700 is fast enough why not do it in a short action with a shorter barrel and 5rds in the magazine?

You all need to take a breath on both SIDES. 😂

Dmagna is coming in pretty harsh but he's not wrong. I thought the exact same thing when I read that post about 2700fps. What's the point of the PRC if it's neutered to 7-08? If that 2700 is fast enough why not do it in a short action with a shorter barrel and 5rds in the magazine?
I would agree. There should be several just as accurate nodes there well under anything considered max by anyone's standards.

I sure as hell won't be sharing my MV with y'all now.
Might overlap with another popular .284 some kind of way
It's hilarious how mad some people get at what others do that don't affect them at all.

I purposefully made a 7-08 level load for my 7prc loading a 139 Barnes LRX at the minimum going about 2950. The hogs and deer at 100 yards where I normally hunt don't know the difference. And when I take it to the Colorado mountains I load up a 160gr CX towards the max going around 3000.

If you can have one really nice gun and optic and have it function as two guns why the hell wouldn't you do that?