public land softwear for GPS

No, we have the mining claims on there but don't specify if they are Active or not. We have the Prospecting info on the Alaska map, but I assume you are talking about Oregon?

You're the first one to ask so I don't know how popular of a feature it will be . . . I'll look into it though

Thanks,
-Eric

GPSmaps or Len, do have, or know of a disc for my home computer that has ownership info (public)? Especially Washington state. Not especially computer literate.
Thanks

Yes, our WA_PLAT4GPS map will show you private and public ownership on your computer using Garmin's BaseCamp software. Order the download version in the LRH Gear Shop

Yes, our WA_PLAT4GPS map will show you private and public ownership on your computer using Garmin's BaseCamp software. Order the download version in the LRH Gear Shop
I've got days off coming up I'll try that. I'll check back if it doesn't (I) work well thank you Carl

Hi Eric,
Have you done any more thinking about the mining claims on your maps? I will be heading for Arizona for the winter soon and am wondering if you have claims on the AZ maps.

Thanks
Neil

Yes, I don't think we will add the mining claims to Arizona at this time. We have POI's (points of interest) for mines on their though

GPSmaps,

I just purchased your product at Sportsmen's, sorry Len, in hopes of finding the name of the landowner I am seeing some bulls on. Once I used it I noticed that it apprears whole counties are missing landowner names. It appears the more populated counties have the info, but the more rural counties which are more likely to be hunted do not.

Is this generally true? Do you intend to update more counties in the near future?

PS for reference I live in Idaho, near Boise.

Brian

This is sometimes true, but sometimes not. It is sometimes true because some of the most rural counties don't have the data available. It all depends on if the county has the data available, and if it's available from that county for less than $10,000 per year. Tough to make money at $10,000 per county.

There is a list of counties available on our website, please refer to that before purchasing.
Yes, we do plan to add counties as they become available and you can update your map at any time for $20.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric,

I did look on your website for a list of counties which I could not find. Can you post a link here. I couldn't even figure out how to sign up for MyMaps. I found a place to log in, but all required a current username and password.

I did find my state, Idaho, and their specific page. I could see it had been updated as of May, 2011, but again no specific info on counties.

I just want to know that the LANDOWNERSHIP feature is relevant otherwise I will buy the ID-OR-Wa chip as it has all the other info I believe. So far I am impressed with your product as the Topo map is very good!

Brian

Len and GPSmaps,
Are your product(s) compatible with the Garmin etrex venture HC? And to clarify, as I haven't read all 14 or however many pages of this thread, the two of you are selling two different products, correct? I'm trying to plan a DIY pronghorn hunt for 2012 or 2013 or whenever I can get it all lined up. Area 47 is one that's been recommended. Thanks for your reply.
Will

Just to speed up an answer to you, they are the same product and they will work on your Garmin. They are sold through this website and they also have their own website for sales along with tutorials, etc.

Just got my WY-BLM4GPS microSD chip in the mail yesterday in only three days from ordering it online from the company! That, along with the county land ownership directory book I have for where I hunt most of the time, will be great when used together. When zooming in on an area the topo and other landmarks that come up are great. Thanks for a great product and very timely shipping!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.