Primers Stacked

I would say 1 primer is 3/16" high...probably very close to that in diameter...
Since I just finished a honeycomb bathroom floor & shower....there will be lots more added to the kitty..unboxed...

Definitely would take the 10'x10'x10' room full of primers .

1000 cubic feet in that room would hold approximately 15,500 bricks of Federal Primers , in their "brick" box .
Federal Primer brick of 1000 is 7.25"L x 3.625"W x 4.125"H
The Empire state building @ 1454' height = 17448" height , and laying Federal bricks on their side , 3.625"W = 4813. Federal bricks that could be stacked single column .

CCI bricks are much smaller packaging , but stacking them in a single column the height of Empire State building , they would amount to 9970. CCI bricks .
The 10'x10'x10' room would hold approximately 64,400 bricks of CCI primers .
CCI brick of 1000 primers is 5.6875"L x 2.6875"W x 1.75"H

Definitely would take the 10'x10'x10' room full of primers .

1000 cubic feet in that room would hold approximately 15,500 bricks of Federal Primers , in their "brick" box .
Federal Primer brick of 1000 is 7.25"L x 3.625"W x 4.125"H
The Empire state building @ 1454' height = 17448" height , and laying Federal bricks on their side , 3.625"W = 4813. Federal bricks that could be stacked single column .

CCI bricks are much smaller packaging , but stacking them in a single column the height of Empire State building , they would amount to 9970. CCI bricks .
The 10'x10'x10' room would hold approximately 64,400 bricks of CCI primers .
CCI brick of 1000 primers is 5.6875"L x 2.6875"W x 1.75"H
While I do admire your cipherin skills, I say put it to better use. No primers will change hands due to this riddle. I once drove 27 hours straight. Left Buffalo Wy in a snow storm and didn't stop till I made it to south misipi. My method for combating the sand man was to cipher. If I reckalect correctly, we were dealing with obummer fuel prices on that trip. So the ciphering subject was running an engine on water…….
I had a legal pad in my lap, Somewhere around the 25 hour mark I forgot my own name, but had successfully engineered a hydrogen gas generator and ran (on paper) a 5hp brigs n Stratton engine on distilled water and a teaspoon of baking soda.
In the days to follow, I followed through with the construction of the hydrogen generator. But never attempted to actually run the engine.
But don't mind me, I'm enjoying the best bar/grill in all of the Midwest USA.
71BF1C62-002B-40BE-857C-556005ACF368.jpeg

While I do admire your cipherin skills, I say put it to better use. No primers will change hands due to this riddle. I once drove 27 hours straight. Left Buffalo Wy in a snow storm and didn't stop till I made it to south misipi. My method for combating the sand man was to cipher. If I reckalect correctly, we were dealing with obummer fuel prices on that trip. So the ciphering subject was running an engine on water…….
I had a legal pad in my lap, Somewhere around the 25 hour mark I forgot my own name, but had successfully engineered a hydrogen gas generator and ran (on paper) a 5hp brigs n Stratton engine on distilled water and a teaspoon of baking soda.
In the days to follow, I followed through with the construction of the hydrogen generator. But never attempted to actually run the engine.
But don't mind me, I'm enjoying the best bar/grill in all of the Midwest USA. View attachment 398001
You Tha' Man !!!