President of Federal, CCI, Speer & Remington ammo: Why ammo is hard to get.

Border Patrol, Customs, ICE are all part of DHS. Border Patrol and Customs being the largest in man power.

They are using a ton of Winchester 147 Gr 9mm right now as they transition to the Glock 47 or Glock 19. In certain areas, Every agent is going through a transition qualification and then given 500 rounds of practice ammo to get accustomed to the new pistol.

During the transition qualification, they are getting to shoot a lot of ammo and sight in their pistol before they actually do their qualification.

After this ammo runs out, they will be moving to Speer gold dot but much less ammo will be used after this transition.

Its called. Build NEW. Buildings. And. Get your act together. Sheesh. This isnt hard stop filling govt contracts too
So your telling me that if you had a few million dollars, you would dump it into buildings for making amo just before an election that may be taken over by Democrats? People that have big money, have it for a reason. Think about it!

30 practice rounds per week for 50 weeks per year would make that math work.
they dont i know several and they cannot believe how many more rounds i shoot than they do the local leos might shoot a mag every 6 months

So your telling me that if you had a few million dollars, you would dump it into buildings for making amo just before an election that may be taken over by Democrats? People that have big money, have it for a reason. Think about it!
yep.... absolutely.. and id have more armed willing to fire upon them men and women at the entry than you can count government means mind control watch them NOT control what shoots first and tells them to **** off after they beg for services to be rendered from their own order

yep.... absolutely.. and id have more armed willing to fire upon them men and women at the entry than you can count government means mind control watch them NOT control what shoots first and tells them to **** off after they beg for services to be rendered from their own order

also heres a challenge for you all in love with federals ceo... identify the components used in the 450 bushmaster fusion or blue box offering.. there isnt 1 federal component in it.. theres swift, starline and doesnt even appear to be a cci primer in it... they already outsource most of their public sales line

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts