President of Federal, CCI, Speer & Remington ammo: Why ammo is hard to get.

hey ******* the contract is written that at any time if the need demands it the government can take 100% of the production capacity for an indefinite ammount of time to fullfil their needs and zero shall be devoted to public sales or production untill released from that clause of contract.. i have a government contract in my line of work... its the same clause in it .
so big new biannual dod contract was projected to last 9 months to fullfill plus 2020 demand over run.... was expected to take until october 2021 to fill the military order alone and at up to 100% do the **** math

the hornady ceo did a far better job wasnt on defensive and didnt show a bunch of loaded ammo not yet packed that lets be real wasnt public ammo to begin with because id almost gaurantee the 9mm was barrel bound for a contract
So your mad that federals ceo message wasnt as good and didnt have unpacked ammo sitting behind him? Man that sound well judgmental and a lil extreme. "The man said things i didnt like therefore he sucks and they suck and they just care about big money" i bet you would be a good politician. You sound just like them point out everybody elses flaws and blame just goes to the big guys.

hey ******* the contract is written that at any time if the need demands it the government can take 100% of the production capacity for an indefinite ammount of time to fullfil their needs and zero shall be devoted to public sales or production untill released from that clause of contract.. i have a government contract in my line of work... its the same clause in it .
Ohh, now you contract for the government? Thought you sold used tires.

So your mad that federals ceo message wasnt as good and didnt have unpacked ammo sitting behind him? Man that sound well judgmental and a lil extreme. "The man said things i didnt like therefore he sucks and they suck and they just care about big money" i bet you would be a good politician. You sound just like them point out everybody elses flaws and blame just goes to the big guys.
it was a blatant LIE because the products he claimed he was shipping making and had available even in their own website show Currently Unavailable

Bro no need to name call, just proves my point more and more. If you cant provide facts or evidence lets resort to name calling. Kinda sounds a lil progressive. If your line of work is in the gov why are you complaining...that paycheck gonna be lit. Solid steady money if you ask me. Heck ill trade with you. You can come farm my rice fields and deal with all the hogs and ill take my gov checks. Did it for 5 years in the corps why not again.

it was a blatant LIE because the products he claimed he was shipping making and had available even in their own website show Currently Unavailable
Think thats because maybe they sold out as soon as it came in stock just like everything else does at the moment at every online retailer when ammo/primer/powder comes in? Gone in 60 seconds, just like nic cage

Think thats because maybe they sold out as soon as it came in stock just like everything else does at the moment at every online retailer when ammo/primer/powder comes in? Gone in 60 seconds, just like nic cage
rewatch the **** video..... those are totes and totes of ammo not being packaged

1608728591194.png

DOD shipping crate......... not public ammo

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.