President of Federal, CCI, Speer & Remington ammo: Why ammo is hard to get.

rewatch the **** video..... those are totes and totes of ammo not being packaged
Honestly what difference does it make bro? Do you honestly federals media/pr dept didnt make the video with ammo in crates behind them on purpose? Kinda would be foolish to think every scene wasnt done with intent. And btw if you have ever shot dod ammo none of it comes in commercially labeled boxes. Plan ol cardboard boxes not pretty colored and designed boxes.

Honestly what difference does it make bro? Do you honestly federals media/pr dept didnt make the video with ammo in crates behind them on purpose? Kinda would be foolish to think every scene wasnt done with intent. And btw if you have ever shot dod ammo none of it comes in commercially labeled boxes. Plan ol cardboard boxes not pretty colored and designed boxes.
not for law enforcement dispersal... they are all std packaged. got a bunch of that exact hst load from a good friends dad who bought through a leo contract

any ammo if it ever goes to any part of big fed contracts is in plain ol cardboard boxes with black letters on it not all pretty. Trust me have been in many ammo bunkers and seen. Speaking of that i bet you are really mad that just about every base has bunkers with literally millions of round in it, not to include arty shells, c4, smaw rounds, tow rounds grenades etc etc

also got 10000 9 pelet 00 buck 12 ga in the leo offering it was production case box wrapped with the 5 round cardboard boxes inside it

the only thing im short on is 223/556 plinkers and if i was willing to pay 200 for 500 i wouldnt be short.. again friends with LEO buy power whom have NO SHORTAGES what so ever i just dont like a dood who doesnt tell it straight

So you can complain about them not doing enough but you have 10k of buckshot? I dont even want to shoot that much buckshot.....ever
it was a gift.. ill never shoot that much either it was given to me as a payment for work done and trust me its not the greatest gift ever.. the boxes arent exactly clean and tidy. my friends dad died and wasnt found for about 10 days decomp set in and wasnt friendly to the objects of the basement ... the ammo i got was the stuff that had ooze from dead body on them because i had outdoor storage that could air them out to be bearable

his dad was the horder... hell the federal premimum 168 gr match king cases in 308 alone he had could keep half of this forum happy for about 6 months

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.