President of Federal, CCI, Speer & Remington ammo: Why ammo is hard to get.

also heres a challenge for you all in love with federals ceo... identify the components used in the 450 bushmaster fusion or blue box offering.. there isnt 1 federal component in it.. theres swift, starline and doesnt even appear to be a cci primer in it... they already outsource most of their public sales line
One cartridge isn't "most". But FGMM has used Sierra bullets since they started making them, is this conspiracy that old?

Whats your point? The .gov get their contracts filled first? Whoop te doo...do you have a contract with federal? Olin? Im talking about taking your head out of your rear and stop blaming the current situation on gov contracts and companies not expanding enough to meet your high standards so you can go order 4k of primers of the net. Privileged and whiney is what yall all sound like. Complaining that their workers arent there packing up the ammo as fast as it comes off the line or Oh my gosh!!!! They take off for an entire weekend everyweekend...that ceo should be fired for not making his employees work the weekends just so elmer fudd over here can go do magdumps into a pile of dirt or somebody for arfcom can go buy a pallet of green tip to put in his basement next to his other pallet. Maybe you need to go apply for their operations manager at one of the plants. Im sure you will get them inline. Give me a break man. If none of yall saw this coming yall didnt learn from 08 and 12 elections. Got more powder and primers than i have bullets to load and a "few" ammo can full of my shtf rounds but not pallets of ammo

Whats your point? The .gov get their contracts filled first? Whoop te doo...do you have a contract with federal? Olin? Im talking about taking your head out of your rear and stop blaming the current situation on gov contracts and companies not expanding enough to meet your high standards so you can go order 4k of primers of the net. Privileged and whiney is what yall all sound like. Complaining that their workers arent there packing up the ammo as fast as it comes off the line or Oh my gosh!!!! They take off for an entire weekend everyweekend...that ceo should be fired for not making his employees work the weekends just so elmer fudd over here can go do magdumps into a pile of dirt or somebody for arfcom can go buy a pallet of green tip to put in his basement next to his other pallet. Maybe you need to go apply for their operations manager at one of the plants. Im sure you will get them inline. Give me a break man. If none of yall saw this coming yall didnt learn from 08 and 12 elections. Got more powder and primers than i have bullets to load and a "few" ammo can full of my shtf rounds but not pallets of ammo
thats my point... govt gets up to 100% of capacity until orders filled thus public waits

totes full of ammo not being packaged nor employees moving them to packaging lines is not working as fast as they can....

totes full of ammo not being packaged nor employees moving them to packaging lines is not working as fast as they can....
when i see 20 loaded rounds off the machine boxed at the machine and on the conveyor to shipping and the man power packaging or machine packing the rounds are waiting for the next 20 to be made then capacity has been reached until then... hes got work to do

when i see 20 loaded rounds off the machine boxed at the machine and on the conveyor to shipping and the man power packaging or machine packing the rounds are waiting for the next 20 to be made then capacity has been reached until then... hes got work to do
Well dang man if you got the motivation and skills why dont you just run it for them? Oooh wait because if you had a choice to sell 20 rds at a time of 20 million you would fill the contract first. As far as i know the civilians buying ammo at stores have no contract with them simply a consumer. You are acting like we(civ market) is the only one they have to cater to.

the hornady ceo did a far better job wasnt on defensive and didnt show a bunch of loaded ammo not yet packed that lets be real wasnt public ammo to begin with because id almost gaurantee the 9mm was barrel bound for a contract

Well dang man if you got the motivation and skills why dont you just run it for them? Oooh wait because if you had a choice to sell 20 rds at a time of 20 million you would fill the contract first. As far as i know the civilians buying ammo at stores have no contract with them simply a consumer. You are acting like we(civ market) is the only one they have to cater to.
hey ******* the contract is written that at any time if the need demands it the government can take 100% of the production capacity for an indefinite ammount of time to fullfil their needs and zero shall be devoted to public sales or production untill released from that clause of contract.. i have a government contract in my line of work... its the same clause in it .

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.