Pre-fit Barrel Makers

Tons of providers. Selection will be driven by the action you're looking to get a prefit for and what contour/caliber/blank you require. Some more details on action and what you're looking for will help us make a recommendation.

6 cal and under i would look into TheUrbanrifleman brad is great guy to deal with. He has several prefits options.

Will all depend on your action as far as availability, but I've had great luck with Blue Mountain Precision as well as Deep South Tactical. Both had very quick turn around times and the barrels shoot great. They will be getting my business in the future. Altus Shooting Solutions is another top notch outfit to look at as well.

Barrel nut setup for you?
Yes. My 338 Edge hunting rifle barrel with McGowen barrel with nut shoots similar groups to my Bartein barreled F-class rifle which has every advantage in overall setup. Took 3rd in a 2000yrd match against all custom builds.

Just did a large order with PVA…not a good transaction, poor communication…will see how they shoot in 3-4 weeks
I had 2 PVA barrels, down to one. Both were great but they recently failed to reply back to 3 seperate emails, disappointing.

I have one from bugholes that I've never gotten the accuracy I wanted, Bartlein 6.5CM.

I contacted Rich Sherman, he suggested Benchmark but they want my action to install a barrel.

Considering StraightJacket Armory this time, they list a lot if not all of the Sherman chamberings. My only issue is their list of contours is limited, Heavy or Med Palma, Sendero & Sendero Light Carbon Fiber,
Comp/MTU or VCC modified MTU. I like a Light Palma and have considered a 3B a few times.

Zermat Bighorn SA

Yes. My 338 Edge hunting rifle barrel with McGowen barrel with nut shoots similar groups to my Bartein barreled F-class rifle which has every advantage in overall setup. Took 3rd in a 2000yrd match against all custom builds.
Mcgowen's do hammer. I had a 22 creed that was stupid good shooting as a Remage barrel.

I also have a Remage 300prc Mcgowen that took them 4 weeks to make. Shoots amazing. Well under .5 inch