Prayer Request

You all amaze me! As much bickering as goes on within the community, everyone bands together in prayer. It literally brings tears to my eyes. George is one of the great men that I have met through this community, and I look forward to the day that I can shake his hand. He is truly a gentleman. He does so much for the shooting/hunting community with no expectation back. Let alone all that he has done for us and has never asked for anything and never accepted anything. I spoke with George yesterday and he is doing great. As he told me, he intends to continue being his grumpy self and living to the fullest. Like all of us, he did not want any attention, but appreciates the prayer from everyone. My prayers to him as well.

AMEN to all of these prayers in Jesus name.

You all amaze me! As much bickering as goes on within the community, everyone bands together in prayer. It literally brings tears to my eyes. George is one of the great men that I have met through this community, and I look forward to the day that I can shake his hand. He is truly a gentleman. He does so much for the shooting/hunting community with no expectation back. Let alone all that he has done for us and has never asked for anything and never accepted anything. I spoke with George yesterday and he is doing great. As he told me, he intends to continue being his grumpy self and living to the fullest. Like all of us, he did not want any attention, but appreciates the prayer from everyone. My prayers to him as well.

Amen

Good to hear George is doing well. Ain't God good!!