Prayer request

Would you guys mind praying for me. Ive been feeling like I'm going to pass out & heart quit pumping for the past couple of days. I get up and start moving around and it gets better. I am slowly feeling better but weak & dragging. I went to the E.R. yesterday and they checked me out and couldn't find anything but they were swamped with folks. Negative for covid.
Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers. Thank you all.
DJ I claim 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 53:4-6 over you. Jehovah Rapha put your Devine hand on our brother.
All sickness, disease and affirmatives are cursed and bound in Jesus Christ Holy Glorious Sacred Sovereign Name.

I went to the cardiologist yesterday. EKG looked good and they are scheduling a heart ultrasound but he told me that a virus could have caused this. He said that if I had a blockage that I would have known it before now with the amount of physical exertion/exercise that I've been doing. I'm back at work and slowly getting better. Thanks to everyone for the prayers! God is Good! God Bless You All!

I went to the cardiologist yesterday. EKG looked good and they are scheduling a heart ultrasound but he told me that a virus could have caused this. He said that if I had a blockage that I would have known it before now with the amount of physical exertion/exercise that I've been doing. I'm back at work and slowly getting better. Thanks to everyone for the prayers! God is Good! God Bless You All!
Good news for sure. đź‘Ť
God keep DJ Healthy!

Would you guys mind praying for me. Ive been feeling like I'm going to pass out & heart quit pumping for the past couple of days. I get up and start moving around and it gets better. I am slowly feeling better but weak & dragging. I went to the E.R. yesterday and they checked me out and couldn't find anything but they were swamped with folks. Negative for covid.
Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers. Thank you all.
Praying for you and your family. Praying for God's healing hand on you. Blessings.
Duane

Recent Posts