Prayer Request ...

Please keep my son and his squadron in your prayers as they fly out tonight to their deployed location. He's flies with Spec Ops stationed at Hurlburt Fields, FL.

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect the nation.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in this time of need.
And after they have accomplished their tasks, bring them safely home so they can be
reunited with their loved ones.
We ask this in the name of Jesus, our lord and Savior. Amen.

Thanks!

Ed
Prayers sent. Thanks for his service.

I sure hope he is back by now!!
Yes, he's been back since the original posting. He has been averaging 2 deployments a year. He is expecting a new assignment this summer though. He is hoping for special duty at Camp Smith in Hawaii.

I appreciate the continued prayers; many of his brothers and sisters in arms are still deployed.

I am happy to. God's Angels go out, watch over and protect us so we can live and love the life he gave us.

Yes, he's been back since the original posting. He has been averaging 2 deployments a year. He is expecting a new assignment this summer though. He is hoping for special duty at Camp Smith in Hawaii.

I appreciate the continued prayers; many of his brothers and sisters in arms are still deployed.
That's good news. Hope he gets that special duty. It's always nice to have good long break from the deployments.