Prairie Dog FUN in New Mexico Soon

Dine is the what the Navajo call themselves…so it's the Navajo reservation he is talking about. My wife is actually the doctor in Navajo Mtn and she will tell you all the Natives in the area are tight lipped about their home. It's one of the most untouched places I have ever been, it's an amazing place. I live on the north border of the Navajo reservation and have some great places to shoot prairie dogs up here.

Gopher Adventures.....PAYING..to shoot Gophers.....unimaginable.....there are a few times a year in the 5 that TURDEAU has been ruining our Country ( Canada) that I've been able to say....Thank God I'm Canadian...only a few....but...Lord love a Duck! PAYING FOR GOPHERS!🤣🤣🤣😎
I was out with my wife's cousin near Provost 2 days ago shooting pd tons of them😎😎 he let me use his savage 17 hmr with the stainless bull barrel. I think he wanted to see if I could shoot first round just under 300 yards. Blew that sucker in half!!!! Then it was own!
What a blast we had…. I live in central texas and never shot pd's before. That was such a fun time. I'm loving that Savage so much I started shopping lol.

I was out with my wife's cousin near Provost 2 days ago shooting pd tons of them😎😎 he let me use his savage 17 hmr with the stainless bull barrel. I think he wanted to see if I could shoot first round just under 300 yards. Blew that sucker in half!!!! Then it was own!
What a blast we had…. I live in central texas and never shot pd's before. That was such a fun time. I'm loving that Savage so much I started shopping lol.
I know what you mean, I have a Savage Chrome Bull Barrel and the new CZ 457 MTR. Not sure which one I like best. I at the point in my like I need to down size one .17 HMR and one of the .22 LR Guns. I have no problems with either Cal/ shooting out to 235 yards and better with accuracy depending on ammo!
The BIG problem with the SAVAGE, It does not like to feed the Hollow Points. When I called Savage, they only told me they are aware of the problem and working on it. Beofree that I also had a Brand new Savage A100 Semi Auto and it was a piece of junk and the Customer service was just as bad.I sent it back to them three times in a row. Each time came back worse. I had the gun for a total of 6 month. They had it 5 months out of the 6

Dine is the what the Navajo call themselves…so it's the Navajo reservation he is talking about. My wife is actually the doctor in Navajo Mtn and she will tell you all the Natives in the area are tight lipped about their home. It's one of the most untouched places I have ever been, it's an amazing place. I live on the north border of the Navajo reservation and have some great places to shoot prairie dogs up here.
For a while, I lived and worked in Cortez, CO, and spent much time in that an many other nearby areas of the Navajo and Ute reservations. Many of my staff were Navajo, and I always enjoyed much of their lifestyle. So one day, I underwent an adoption ceremony by one of the local families.

I rather miss living in that entire area.

I was an engineer with BIA MANY years ago. I remember flying into Navajo Mountain. It might have been the only way to get there. It was still the old way there. I too miss those days.

For a while, I lived and worked in Cortez, CO, and spent much time in that an many other nearby areas of the Navajo and Ute reservations. Many of my staff were Navajo, and I always enjoyed much of their lifestyle. So one day, I underwent an adoption ceremony by one of the local families.

I rather miss living in that entire area.
Nice! I have spent a lot of time in Cortez CO, I live in Blanding Utah so just about 75 minutes from Cortez, it's a good area

Nice! I have spent a lot of time in Cortez CO, I live in Blanding Utah so just about 75 minutes from Cortez, it's a good area
I know Blanding fairly well. Well, at least from a many years ago perspective.
I guess I have never felt and lived as free as I did in the Four Corners, Canyon Lands and San Juan areas. There was and is just something about the entire area that I truly liked. Pick a direction, and there was someting new and different to explore, and the people were great.

l live where deer season begins in 2 days. Longest season in the country. NO BAG LIMIT.
To this old guy, l would pass up the whole Lower SC deer season for 3 good days of prairie dogs.
Shooting deer holds no interest for me. Shooting prairie dogs DOES

I shot 50 tonight but it honestly wasn't a fast day I'd that makes sense felt like I did a lot of waiting around

I know Blanding fairly well. Well, at least from a many years ago perspective.
I guess I have never felt and lived as free as I did in the Four Corners, Canyon Lands and San Juan areas. There was and is just something about the entire area that I truly liked. Pick a direction, and there was someting new and different to explore, and the people were great.
If you're ever in the area let me know and we will go shoot something

Southern Utah is spectacular. We go to Lake Powell every year, and it is great. Never saw any prairie dogs on the way though.