More az prairie dog fun...

racer, used to shoot them on the Boquillas also. Now shoot them on a 65000 acre ranch near Williams. No fee there and am related to the landowner and the rancher who leases the ranch. These little buggers haven't seen a hunter in 20 years. Big fun!
I'd be willing to share my spots I shot in Seligman and Williams or work a trip out with you. I'm going up for big bo s opener.

I'd be willing to share my spots I shot in Seligman and Williams or work a trip out with you. I'm going up for big bo s opener.
I'm looking for someone to hook up with in shooting PD's. I'm in southern AZ and if you know the spots were shooting is really good, I'm up for at least three or more days. I'm 72 and shot with Brother in law last year in Colorado. But the dogs weren't all that plentiful. But B. I, Law not able to go this year due ti his health and sister had heart attack. I'd like to shoot in a group of 4 or less if that works for you . I have two RCBS R.A.S.S shooting benches to share. Call if I may join up with you all. If less than 4, I have a friend who may want to come it that is agreeable with you as well. Thanks Al 520-678-0041