Prairie dog hunts

New to forum, reminded me how much fun prairie dog hunting was. Anyone know of current hunting grounds? My dad used to go on organized hunts up in Montana and Wyoming, always had a great time. Now that I am semi retired, I would love to attend one. Last post I saw, was from 2021. Any updates would be appreciated.
Hello, I do prarie dogs hunts in South Dakota on my ranch. I have a nine man lodge and charge a super reasonable fee. Ed 6058481516

If I knew of a great spot, I would never tell anyone. People have changed and far too many have no respect for anything. The word would spread and soon your "spot" would become a garbage dump with bullet holes on every building and tree. I don't think I have a warped outlook on life, but you must employ your experience as you move forward in life.
Sad but so, so true. I had a favorite spot that I used for years until I was transferred to another state. After 4 years I came back, When I went to my favorite shooting, spot it looked like the city dump. Propane tanks, soda. beer, and soup cans, a mattress, black garbage bags, you name it. If I had owned that property I'd have picked a spot on top of the hill and started shooting back~!

Sad but so, so true. I had a favorite spot that I used for years until I was transferred to another state. After 4 years I came back, When I went to my favorite shooting, spot it looked like the city dump. Propane tanks, soda. beer, and soup cans, a mattress, black garbage bags, you name it. If I had owned that property I'd have picked a spot on top of the hill and started shooting back~!
I keep a trash bag in the truck when we are out. A dozen miles from the nearest house and cans bottles and trash. Some of the crap that people toss out. Buddy of mine that lives in Gods country said the locals are usually worse than visitors.

I keep a trash bag in the truck when we are out. A dozen miles from the nearest house and cans bottles and trash. Some of the crap that people toss out. Buddy of mine that lives in Gods country said the locals are usually worse than visitors.
I carry a few Cheap Plastic tarps from Harbor freight. I lay them down on the Gound to catch fired brass. Makes it easier to clean the area, and if you reload it keeps the dirt out, I also lay down un target stand when I shoot hanging clays. The splatter will destroy your tarp, but leaves the area pretty clen. Normally I take out more than I leave! it's called Respect of the property no matter where!

I carry a few Cheap Plastic tarps from Harbor freight. I lay them down on the Gound to catch fired brass. Makes it easier to clean the area, and if you reload it keeps the dirt out, I also lay down un target stand when I shoot hanging clays. The splatter will destroy your tarp, but leaves the area pretty clen. Normally I take out more than I leave! it's called Respect of the property no matter where!
When we P-Gog hunt we all have brass catchers on our AR's, bolt guns pick up the pile of brass!!! We usually also grab junk left from others!!