Powder

Md reloader

Thought I found some powder.I found a website for Hyatt Guns in Charlotte,NC that has H1000,RL25,Retumbo,ect,all the good stuff.
BUT THEY DON"T SHIP.Anyone near there can get what they need.
Might have to plan a road trip.

Thought I found some powder.I found a website for Hyatt Guns in Charlotte,NC that has H1000,RL25,Retumbo,ect,all the good stuff.
BUT THEY DON"T SHIP.Anyone near there can get what they need.
Might have to plan a road trip.
If you decide to and would be willing to ship it for us I bet you could get quite a few of us to pitch in.

It is hard for me to find the time right now.For me it would take one day each way.
I did have the idea to check tha Alliant website for alist of dealers and call them.There are a few out of the way dealers that might have stock.I'll let you know.

It is hard for me to find the time right now.For me it would take one day each way.
I did have the idea to check tha Alliant website for alist of dealers and call them.There are a few out of the way dealers that might have stock.I'll let you know.
I found a little store in Lubbock a few weeks back that had a surprisingly good stock of powders. All I needed was RL 25 or H1000 and of course they were zeroed on both.

I have to go back to the surgeon for another checkup next week so I'll be checking by there again but I'm not overly hopeful.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.