7 STW and Winchester WMR powder

Were you able to get it to group with the WMR?
Yes, but don't expect the fastest velocities and it is temp sensitive.
This was well before the slowest of the slow powders were available, I'm pretty sure we were using 7828 in 7RM, 7STW, 7RUM & 7-300Bee at the time. I don't actually have the data on velocities from back then anymore, so cannot check for you. Only have the powder data we collected.

Cheers.

I have 100 rounds of loaded 8mm Rem Mag with all its load data, I guess I am going to have to start pulling bullets, annealing and sizing down the necks just to get started 🤦‍♂️
You need to anneal! You will extend the life of your brass. At least every third time.

👍
I annealed everything and got what I have necked down
Were you doing that before or now? I know when I resized 300WM case into 308NM cases, the neck would split in a few firing along with the case separation starting. I did two things.
with my belted mag. I went to neck sizing after changing the case, to conform to my chamber and annealed onces at that time in my life of reloading. That stopped both. The only then was I wouild lose my primer pockets in about 12 firing. the reason for that was my reloads were hot.
Now I anneal after each firing.

I just got a annealer not to long ago and hadn't annealed much before that.
I have had case necks split after about 3 loads.
Hopefully now I can get my brass to last longer

I have also full length sized but now I am going to see if just neck sizing and bumping the shoulders back will help
I have always full length sized since I am loading for 4 different mags with the same caliber and didn't want problems with different chambers

I have also full length sized but now I am going to see if just neck sizing and bumping the shoulders back will help
I have always full length sized since I am loading for 4 different mags with the same caliber and didn't want problems with different chambers
I had somewhat the same problem with several 25/06's I changed to using different marked or head stamped cases. I used the 25/06 in my rifle. Used 270's in one of my sons rifle 25/06 , and 30/06 cases for my other sons rifle. That way I knew which case when to which rifle. I generally kept them in boxes of 20 rounds. I could quicky determine which when where. You have to set up some rules as how you are going to do that.
What I did was resized the different case to fit the 25/06's and fire-formed then to there rifles. That way I knew which case went where.