Powder , primers and bullits shortage

Haven't seen that here yet but maybe soon. Thanks
The components are out there, not cheap by any means but out there. It is important to do a search for the components that you need every day religiously. I've received emails stating a product is in stock and minutes after receiving it that product is sold out/unavailable. Also it's a good idea when doing a search if the product is unavailable, try to get on a list to notify you when the product is in stock. What are you looking for now, what do you need???

I've had alerts for in stock components and in 30 seconds they're gone. My, my, my; these prices gone forever.
1000000535.jpg

I just checked one of the distributors I use for CCI#250 LRM primers: $250 a case of 5000. I used to like Brownells but they are selling 1000 of the same primers for $106.99 so over double the wholesale price. Of course, neither the distributor nor Brownells have them in stock but it really shows how ruthless even once trusted sellers have become.
Ruthless, couldn't agree more. Same at gun shows 160 for a 1000....crazy.

Don'tknow if it is a fluke, or maybe a light at the end of the tunnel, but was thrilled to find Winchester small rifle primers at Sportsmen's Warehouse the other day.
1DE99EAC-FF22-496C-88F7-A205E7B1CAEC.jpeg
I never thought I would see primers for less than $5 per 100 again! Limit was 2 per person, and I got the last two (for a buddy that prefers Winchester). I was stoked, and hoping this is the beginning of a trend! :)

It appears all of you that live west of the Mississippi River or up north can find primers, but rare here in NW FL. My only local reloading supplies store that's 70 miles away just received, after waiting 3 years, CCI BR4 small rifle primers selling for $160 for 1000 when they used to be less than $40. I passed. We have a BassPro, but they emphasize fishing products and the reloading shelves are empty.

a few months ago i gave a brick of winchester LRP to a shooter at my range and just told him to replace them when he could. I haven't seen him shooting for a couple of months so I think he is running low again!!! We are seeing supplies return to the shelf in Reno, but the prices are still very high.

Varget, 4350 4831 sc , H1000,
most Hodgdons except Retumbo are in stock everywhere.

Bullets that were unobtainium are cropping up everywhere too.

Berger 215s, Sierra 2125s, lots of small rifle primers.

Mostly missing are large rifle primers, Large rifle magnum primers and the Alliant powders especially RL 26 are short.

VIHTAVUORI IS there sporadically,
IMR and Western/ Ramshot are widely there. Just no more Endurons.

Just need Alliants snd Primers to get with it.
they are there, but the price at over $300 /8lbs hurts. primers at $90 to $110/k . ill pass for now! i hope things come down.

It appears all of you that live west of the Mississippi River or up north can find primers, but rare here in NW FL. My only local reloading supplies store that's 70 miles away just received, after waiting 3 years, CCI BR4 small rifle primers selling for $160 for 1000 when they used to be less than $40. I passed. We have a BassPro, but they emphasize fishing products and the reloading shelves are empty.
get on Graf and sons, midsouth shooter. and midways product arrival lists, they have filled me up pretty much with powders, brass except for reloder powders, 17, 19, 23, 26. locally i find almost zero.

they are there, but the price at over $300 /8lbs hurts. primers at $90 to $110/k . ill pass for now! i hope things come down.
tooth doc 2 different times Brownells sent me an alert they had the primers I wanted instock and ready to ship!
I went to their site and the primers were 169.99 per brick I think was the price.
I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
But remember 2 years ago there was zero reloader supplies and now we are seeing some here and there so it's better but like everyone else I'm just waiting for prices to get real.

tooth doc 2 different times Brownells sent me an alert they had the primers I wanted instock and ready to ship!
I went to their site and the primers were 169.99 per brick I think was the price.
I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
But remember 2 years ago there was zero reloader supplies and now we are seeing some here and there so it's better but like everyone else I'm just waiting for prices to get real.
yeah, i hear ya. i have paid increased prices on powder, brass and bullets, and even some primers. mostly i have walked away from primers because of the insane prices. also because i had quite a large stash from the good times.