Powder and Primers ?

Knight

Because there is high demand for reloading supplies such as powder and primers, I noticed on some sites there is plenty to offer but pricey. According to shipping regulations, one has to be certified hazmat in order to comply. Can someone tell me how are hundred of these sellers, of such items shipping their wares? Thanks ...Knight

Because there is high demand for reloading supplies such as powder and primers, I noticed on some sites there is plenty to offer but pricey. According to shipping regulations, one has to be certified hazmat in order to comply. Can someone tell me how are hundred of these sellers, of such items shipping their wares? Thanks ...Knight
Greed and someone's personal risk/reward calculation. I think the chances of getting caught are near zero. But, if I did get caught, I have too much to lose (also a personal calculation). Some people have nothing to lose, so why not turn that $40 into $200, $300, $400+?

Based on the posts I've seen on here, some people just don't know they'd be breaking the law.

The stimulus checks have got to be making it worse, as far as driving prices up. Free money is easy to spend.

Greed and someone's personal risk/reward calculation. I think the chances of getting caught are near zero. But, if I did get caught, I have too much to lose (also a personal calculation). Some people have nothing to lose, so why not turn that $40 into $200, $300, $400+?

Based on the posts I've seen on here, some people just don't know they'd be breaking the law.

The stimulus checks have got to be making it worse, as far as driving prices up. Free money is easy to spend.
I promise it's not free nor are we.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.