Post your .22LR target pics, please! šŸ˜

Stock CZ 453 Varmint. Shooting off my deck in near perfect condition. 48 yards. Longest shot I can do in the back yard.
I have the same rifle that is totally stock and basically shoots the same size of groups with several brands of ammo. It is an outstanding shooting .22, and from my experiences with it, the rifle is about as cheap of a way to shoot groups like yours without spending a ton of money to tune it.

What HMR have you got? I did have a Savage BTVS laminated but I sometimes had very good groups then the next day out of the cabinet it would be 2ins out so sold it.

I'm running a Ruger 77/22 with a Green Mountain heavy, fluted barrel. The rifle shot a .97" 5-shot group at 200yds. Dang if I can find it now. LOL

I was using the rifle for close quarter groundhogging where excessive noise would have been an issue. I was never impressed with either the 17HMR or the 22mag as far as terminal performance went. Fat PA hogs often got back into the holes. But the 17HMR is much more accurate.

Here is My little *** that I pieced together about 8 years ago it is my go to for any thing on the place unwanted out to 100 yds. it would probably do better with good ammo but i am too cheep to spring for it lol.

Attachments

• MOD 80 .jpg
    MOD 80 .jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 52
  • MOD 80 1.jpg
    MOD 80 1.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 58
  • MOD 80 2.jpg
    MOD 80 2.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Not officially group shooting, but here is a 600 yard target shot this morning, the circle is 8", so just over 1.3 moa, the white backer is 18", so 3 moa.
The goal has been to remove vertical with RWS R50 and a EC V2 tuner, most of the high hits were 2 other shooters I let fire the gun. The winds were roughly 6-8 mph from 2-3 o'clock. I am not getting high fliers, but around 1/10 rds hit short of target, not sure what to do but at least the misses are traceable.
True test will be a 6" target, but you can see by the hits on the 8", may not be impressive unless no wind.
The rifle, Rim X, 13tw Mullerworks barrel, Manners TCS, ZCO 527

Attachments

• 600-8.jpg
    600-8.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Rim X.jpg
    Rim X.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 43
Not officially group shooting, but here is a 600 yard target shot this morning, the circle is 8", so just over 1.3 moa, the white backer is 18", so 3 moa.
The goal has been to remove vertical with RWS R50 and a EC V2 tuner, most of the high hits were 2 other shooters I let fire the gun. The winds were roughly 6-8 mph from 2-3 o'clock. I am not getting high fliers, but around 1/10 rds hit short of target, not sure what to do but at least the misses are traceable.
True test will be a 6" target, but you can see by the hits on the 8", may not be impressive unless no wind.
The rifle, Rim X, 13tw Mullerworks barrel, Manners TCS, ZCO 527
You're shooting a 22 lr ? Or was this in one of the other cartridges such as the 17 WSM or 22 WMR ? No matter which caliber that is. It's quite a impressive rig. I had the extra funds. I would own one in each. Do you shoot the 17 mach II ? And do you know how the performance is compared to say the 17 WSM ?

You're shooting a 22 lr ? Or was this in one of the other cartridges such as the 17 WSM or 22 WMR ? No matter which caliber that is. It's quite a impressive rig. I had the extra funds. I would own one in each. Do you shoot the 17 mach II ? And do you know how the performance is compared to say the 17 WSM ?
Yes, 22LR, no to all the other questions. I know absolutely nothing about 17 cal offerings, other than shooting beside a 17 one day, no clue what it was actually.
I have a Vudoo in a Foundation stock, same scope that can equal this on a calm day, or with slight L-R winds, but a right wind vapor locks the 16 tw barrel.