Possible New LRH Sporsor for us Virginia and east coast guys.

backwoods83

I have some friends that now have there custom shop up and running. I asked Len if I could post this and he oked it. These guys do full customs with almost every available action, also tube and bench guns. They make their own single point cut rifled barrels with any twist upon request. They do custom muzzle brakes as well. The lead machinist has been doing this for over 30 years, and has also done quite a bit of 1000yrd br. They have a good selection of reamers and will order one for you if they do not already have it. They also do cerakoting of several colors, and many other custom pieces, recoil lugs, bolt knobs, etc... I'm posting this to see how much feed back I get, if its enough we may have another great sponsor. They are located in Stuarts Draft, VA and the older guy in the photos (Berny) is the lead machinist. Take a gander at their page even though its not completely finished, it is, hawkhillcustoms.com if the link doesn't work just google Hawk Hill Customs. I guess we'll see how it goes from here. My 6.5x284 barreled action was done by Berny and its has shot 1/8 moa at 100, 3/8 moa at 600 and just over 3/4moa at 1k all prone and it is a tactical style hunting rifle. Check em out.

Yes, these guys were back in PA again this year. If your on the east coast, they do great work at reasonable prices.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.