For all you Westerners. East Coaster here.

I'm a New Englander myself. I looked into land as well. I decided against it after shooting at the newly reopened Granby Bow and Gun Club long range. It goes to 1000 yard range with lots of steel. It's not your typical north east rifle range. The terrain there can make wind calls really challenging.
I'm most likely going to join there soon. I'm 2 hrs away, which isn't ideal. But I guess it's bettet than a 5 hr flight west....lol.
Overall, how is the club. Weekends busy?

I'm most likely going to join there soon. I'm 2 hrs away, which isn't ideal. But I guess it's bettet than a 5 hr flight west....lol.
I was a member before it was shut down and it was never so busy that I couldnt shoot. The firing line is huge and the targets are well spread out.

They have done quite a bit of work over the last year and it's coming out great. The long range firing line has to be 100 yrds long at this point. There is plenty of room and also lots of props that can be utilized.

IMG_5773.png
IMG_5774.png
image000000.jpeg

They are also hosting a fun prs style club match next Saturday Nov. 4th.

While it won't help you New England boys…..there's a brand new 1000 yard range just opening in Baton Rouge, La.

A friend of mine is keeping me updated on the progress of the new range! memtb

1698506995558.jpeg

Last edited: