See you all later.

NEMTHunter

Howdy and see you all later.

To all @ LRH thanks for having me for the past few years.

Thanks to all for the help given and just the ability to bounce ideas off yall. Thanks a lot. It means a lot.

I am sure by now most are thinking I am walking away from the forum and wondering why after what I wrote above. Its hard to put it into words and this being the E-net things can get took wrong. I am not walking away. I have no wish to become inactive. I do hope in the future to be back on. I am going to miss LRH a lot and just flat out miss reading what you all are doing.

Now for the reason.. Try to sit in my shoe and see where I am coming from. My dad came to me today and asked me to not get on any gun forums anymore. He is scared that with new laws comeing that if I am seen on their E-net looking at gun stuff the government will come and take our guns. As in seeing us as a threat. It comes from him not fully understanding these forums. As you can guess by now I am useing my parent E-net. I do not have a smart phone just a flip phone. So no E-net from my phone.

So out of respect for my dad I will no longer be on this forum and others. When I get my own E-net I will be back.

With that said if anyone wants to contact me at anytime here is my cell phone number. Four 0 six 4 eight 0 three seven 2 five

Thanks again LRH for all the good info given and many hours of enjoyment!

I will be logging off Sunday night @ 10:00PM MST.

Thanks again. And in till next time. Later.

David

PS: as a side note. Steve if you all come up with a .308 call target bullet let me know.
Thanks!

I am sorry to hear that you will be withdrawing from the community. "United we stand, divided we fall." I can appreciate your conviction and choice to follow your parent's wishes, good for you! See you on the flip side. Take care and stay safe.

Thanks!! I will be back. I am in no way getting out of the LR hunting game that's for sure!

Thanks for understanding.

You all take care and have a great up coming hunting season.

Signing out now.

Later all.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.