Pocket Knives

Zero Tolerance here, been a good one for a couple years. Still looking for it's' discontinued big brother.

Attachments

• 1E4EC827-0041-4719-AEE3-6F0B249BA1C5.jpeg
    1E4EC827-0041-4719-AEE3-6F0B249BA1C5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Thats a true statement Len!I remember loaning my pocket knife to a teacher so she could open a stubborn drawer and after a school the principle and I went rabbit hunting after school.Guns were in his office,no locks!
A different time indeed.
High school in 1980 guns were in racks in the back window of pick up trucks and a buck 110 was in my back pocket every day!

Just checked and here is the low down on Benchmade Knives:

Where are Benchmade Knives Made and Manufactured Today?

Currently, all knives with the Benchmade logo being produced are made in the U.S.A. This has been a major change since Benchmade's earlier days when a lot of their knives were made overseas in China and Taiwan.

After beginning in California, Benchmade moved its headquarters to Oregon City, Oregon. It is at their headquarters where Benchmade makes all of their knives today. They have a giant facility (144,000 square feet) in Oregon City where they make their knives using precision machines and the help of skilled operators and craftsmen.

While Benchmade has not always made their knives in the U.S.A., this pretty recent change has enabled them to make some really high-quality knives and up their standards. Benchmade has always prided its self and been known for their quality, and now, producing and making all of their knives in the U.S. is just one more step in that direction.

Wearing a suit, a single blade, very thin Kershaw, Gerber or SOG Flash1 with no belt clips so they sit smooth in your back pocket. The little SOG has a 2.5" blade that locks open and you can also lock it shut if you want, even though it is an assist opening knife. Any other time a three blade Stockman, either Uncle Henry that is about 40 years old or Case. Have carried a pocket knife every day since I was about 5.

SOGFSA7-CP_2_.jpg

th

case-medium-stockman-orange-harvest.jpg

Last edited:
Wearing a suit, a single blade, very thin Kershaw or SOG Flash1 with no belt clips so they sit smooth in your back pocket. The little SOG has a 2.5" blade that locks open and you can also lock it shut if you want, even though it is an assist opening knife. Any other time a three blade Stockman, either Uncle Henry that is about 40 years old or Case. Have carried a pocket knife every day since I was about 5.

SOGFSA7-CP_2_.jpg

th

case-medium-stockman-orange-harvest.jpg
I have the Same SOG, Uncle Henry, and Case,
Have a collection of Uncle Henrys made in the USA still in boxes or disply cases.

Recent Posts