Randall Knives

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Anyone have any Randall Knives from Vietnam with stag handles.
My Randll that I had In SE Asia was stolen from my car when I returned to the World at Camp Lejeune, NC - Recon, Force Troops, 2nd Marine Division.

Long shot to see if anyone here has one and willing to let it go.

Thanks
Len - Sergeant USMC

Yep, No.8 Trout N Bird stag, think picked it cause read about the U-2 pilot tale. She's seen many a deer n trout cleanD since the 70's. They still put yer name on the blade,back then if ya asked, when ya put in the order. The old catalog was priceless list of 1 sentence reorders," please send another No.7, as I had to leave the last one in a troublesome Red". Guy Clark -The Randall Knife, might of, sold more than the WWII stories. Buck 110, probably has more kills, on a lot of web belts, back in the day. Good luck, think they got about a 3 year wait these days for new order.

Last edited:
If a guy can't wait 3 to 5 years, for Randall's boys, to whittle Ya out a new one. You can just pay a couple hundred bucks extra and buy most any model they make,GB, etc. Obviously, certain era, like WWII , Korea fighters with a story are a bit more, but tales ain't free, somebody paid a price!

Last edited:
up date new orders 6 year wait
Orlando,FL Randall Knives says 2027 delivery for today's orders, so about 4 years. If ya can't wait, they have several Randall dealers around the country, that have Randall in stock . Arizona Custom Knives has quite a few. they're still good stuff.