Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

While inventories may be opening up and availabilities improving - in the last two days, I received email notices of H4350 in stock. When that happens, I check around to compare their pricing. One pound jugs of H4350 was nuts just two days ago - Hodgdon - $60.99 (YIKES); Midway - $53.99; and MidSouth Shooters - $45.43. Both the $61 and $54 were too rich for me. I'm glad I held out another day and came across the MidSouth notice for $45.43 - I had to grap a few.
But those prices make no sense to me at all.

At my local gun range it cost me 130.00 just for 1 lb.of blc-2 and 1000 rnds.of no# 41 cci small rifle primers mil-grade.

Store is Black Sheep in Coeur d'Alene, ID. The guy is a bit of a scammer, i generally buy from other places but i had some time to kill and stumbled in there. It $350 for 8lbs, and $48 for 1lb. He also Jack's up prices on bullets; 59.99 for SMKs where they are usually $40.
My Local GS had h1000 at 54 for one pound containers. The said they had been on order for over a year? Maybe the orders are now coming available.

I refuse to pay those high prices! Until I run out again then all bets are off.
I fell hard for those new enduron powders but haven't been able to find 7977 or 8133 for 6 years now. If I ever find a bottle of AR-comp or Trail Boss, I'll bet all the 7977 is hidden behind it. For cryin out loud😕

I noticed IMR in the pics? I thought it was mentioned that IMR wasn't going to be distributed in the US, did I hear wrong?