Peterson Brass flash hole seems to small

The reason I had a Lapua 308 LRP case in my palma box was friends came over to the see the difference between the 308 Lapua Palma SPR brass.Someone put the case in the wrong box.Probably me!

All lapua and Peterson brass in small pocket is small flash hole. Alpha is the only ones using large flash with small pocket. I wish they all used large flash as I believe it promotes a lil stronger ignition when using slower powdes in very cold weather, even with a cci450. I have had some hang fires with lapua srp 22 creed brass in 0 degree temps that I never had with alpha. Same action powder bullet combo. All I could really sum it up to was the flash hole.

All lapua and Peterson brass in small pocket is small flash hole. Alpha is the only ones using large flash with small pocket. I wish they all used large flash as I believe it promotes a lil stronger ignition when using slower powdes in very cold weather, even with a cci450. I have had some hang fires with lapua srp 22 creed brass in 0 degree temps that I never had with alpha. Same action powder bullet combo. All I could really sum it up to was the flash hole.
This is why I wrote the post because I thought the flash hole should be the same size, silly me. I have a 6.5 creedmor that I use large primer for and to help make sure I don't mix brass up when reloading I ordered small for my 22 creed. I didn't expect to run into this bump in the road! another day another lesson thought.