Looking for some feedback on primer seating tools

I have the Forster beach top priming tool and absolutely love it. Buy the red primer flip / load tray (kinda stupid it is extra).

Great ergonomics - you press down with the palm of your hand. Very good feel - the leverage is enough, but not so much you lose feel.

The primers load in the feed tube side to side, not top to bottom. Loading the primer tube literally takes <10 seconds: dump primers into flip tray, shake to flip primers up, tilt tray and primer slide into feed tube.

You do not have to bolt it down either - just set it on the bench and prime away - move locations, etc.
Man, I own one and my experience has been entirely the opposite. I HATE mine. I've found it completely unreliable and ineffective.

I started with the RCBS hand priming tool. It works, seems fairly consistent; it did however leave me looking elsewhere. I can't put my finger on exactly why...

I've long since switched to the RCBS bench priming tool. I like it substantially more. Why? For me, it feels more consistent. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Ergonomically, it's a better fit for how I feel primers should be seated & how the human/tool interface works out.

t
This is what I use 👆