Interesting primer seating tool

It looks interesting. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to reference the amount of insertion to the base of the case. Like most other priming tools, the amount of insertion is referenced to the top of the rim. (i.e. rim thickness)

I have one of these primer tools and it seems to be working pretty good.
Any referring to the question of a tool that doesn't reference of the front of rim of the case I believe there is only two. One being that LEE and the other the witch doctor mentioned in a video I believe is an older model from sinclair

Buddy of mine has the ugly reloading primer seater and he is planning to make an accessory/tool to hold his case against the case head in conjunction with this primer seater to help combat the normal effects of referencing off the front of the rim. In theory it will work.

I have this tool and love it. I used to prime using the RCBS ram priming tool in my Redding Ultramag Press. It worked great but didn't like having to put the primers in one by one. The PCPS is nice in that I can feed the next primer really quickly and its accuracy is repeatable. I use a FCP depth gauge to check progress and am very impressed with the consistency of this tool. I want to get another so that Ill have one dedicated for large and another for small.

Looks nice, but uncertain It offers a whole lot over some far less expensive options. Would have to install/remove every time on any sort of turret style press. Never the less, it looks like a fine piece of precision equipment.

I like how it doesn't take a lot of effort to seat primer. At this time I have not tested seating depth results on paper. It did hold +- .0005 depth for me tho. I tested some loads at 600 the other day, had the confidence knowing they were all close in depth. Next will be testing various seating depths to see if it helps or hinders.

I like how it doesn't take a lot of effort to seat primer. At this time I have not tested seating depth results on paper. It did hold +- .0005 depth for me tho. I tested some loads at 600 the other day, had the confidence knowing they were all close in depth. Next will be testing various seating depths to see if it helps or hinders.
Cool! Please share your findings.