Per Round Pricing

Not to derail but I agree with you cornshank.
How in the heck are they selling F150s and 1500 series trucks for $75,000? Who in hell is buying them for that price? In my neck of the woods apparently nobody needs a job so I have no idea who they are selling them to.
I rant about this topic extensively to anyone that will listen several times a week.
Carry on.
I feel the pain. Paid $42,000 for a 2017 Z71 LTZ a while back. I would not have bought right now if I would not have had to.

How in the heck are they selling F150s and 1500 series trucks for $75,000? Who in hell is buying them for that price? In my neck of the woods apparently nobody needs a job so I have no idea who they are selling them to.
I rant about this topic extensively to anyone that will listen several times a week.
Carry on.
I know a guy in town who bought a ford diesel , he was happy and thought he got a great deal At 100,000.00?
What kind of payments a month for that?
Then add insurance and fuel , not much left over for expensive reloading components, or factory ammo either.

With regards to brass case rounds FMJ, hollow point, whatever.....Bulk ammo for magazine dumps and tree shoots type of fun.

What are the lowest per round prices people are finding for .223 rounds ?? If memory serves me anything around $ 0.04 per round was a great deal several years ago. A nearby Scheels has .223 around $ 0.06 per round plus 10% off. Case of 1,000.

How about 9mm ??

Their shelves are stocked with bricks of Small Rifle Primers and SR Mag. They have a decent supply of powder. Ammo shelves were packed. Woo hoo !!!!
Best price I've seen was at my LGS 3 years ago .30 cents per round for 223 now midsouth runs the same ammo for .55 cents per round

Carry on.
To answer your question rich folks. Heck I remember when it wasn't cool to own a pickup in my neck of the woods, if ya did youz wuz poor.

.37 a round for steel case .223 is the least expensive on ammoseek.com right now.
Have you order and received from them? $0.37 per round is good. The last time I purchase 223 ammo the price was $0.28 per round. I seen it as high as $2.00 per round. It's been coming down slowly. The year before that it was $0.24 per round.

I remember when primers were 99 cents per sleve --- those were the days!! I'm sure others remember the prices even lower too.
They were .98 per sleeve, but 8.50 if you bought a thousand.

If you can buy loaded ammo for .50 per round you can't load it for that if you figure in brass cost.

Have you order and received from them? $0.37 per round is good. The last time I purchase 223 ammo the price was $0.28 per round. I seen it as high as $2.00 per round. It's been coming down slowly. The year before that it was $0.24 per round.
Even if you find the ammo ,at a price you are willing to pay ,
Some of these companies won't ship to certain states, even if you ask them to ship to an FFL.
I recently bought a rifle on line and they would ship the rifle but not the ammo for it? , even though it is perfectly legal to ship ammo .
When you own your our own company you can do what you want I guess.
I called them and sent an email , but still had to buy my ammo elsewhere.
Then for some more fun my FFL and the ammo store fight over who asks for FFL license number , one says send it to me, then the other says then the other says no you email me and requested it?

the price wont matter scince the house democrates just passed a complete band on assualt rifles it wont matter it wont pass in the senate but if there is no red wave come election day how long do you think the senate will take to fall under presure. this would mean before long anything over 5 round clips will be baned. so no mater what the cost buy all you can now. this includes spare ammo and rifles to hide in the ground .I never thought in my life I would be writing this. ALFA TANGO FOXTROT OVER AND OUT.

With regards to brass case rounds FMJ, hollow point, whatever.....Bulk ammo for magazine dumps and tree shoots type of fun.

What are the lowest per round prices people are finding for .223 rounds ?? If memory serves me anything around $ 0.04 per round was a great deal several years ago. A nearby Scheels has .223 around $ 0.06 per round plus 10% off. Case of 1,000.

How about 9mm ??

Their shelves are stocked with bricks of Small Rifle Primers and SR Mag. They have a decent supply of powder. Ammo shelves were packed. Woo hoo !!!!
If my failing memory serves me correctly primers alone were $0.02 a piece. There used to be a site for shotgun and metallic cartridges to calculate exactly what the cost was per cartridge and box of 20 or 25 but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have seen as low as 0.46 per round on 223 lately! Would have to look back emails to find place, but have seen it!
78173DA3-2AEC-4654-BB49-F13BD5250BB8.png