Osama DEAD!!!

cross_20hairs_god_bless_our_troopsespecially_t_bumper_sticker-p128935072125742358trl0_400.jpg

Woot! was going to ask if they revealed who(country/branch of military)-but I see it on T.V. that he is in U.S. custody!! It'll never change/replace the losses... on another note- it feels good !:D

Way to go Navy Seals! Free at last, of the plague of Osama Bin Laden. And this legacy that he could outlast and survive all the might and efforts of the U.S.A. to lay him low.

Let celebrate that bastard is dead, a hugh thanks our troops that so bravely serve our country and a moment of silence, prayer, whatever is your gig for those who didn't make it back.

I am a proud American we have come a long way since I had to walk through airports and called a "baby killer" just because I was dressed in uniform.

I think a slower death would have been more appropriate.
I read one of his coward "guards" used a woman as a shield and she was killed as well

+1, the good thing is that the bastard is down!!!
The important thing is the message: no matter where you hide the Special Forces will find you and take you down!!!
Good thing for the peace in the world.

Buried at sea where no one can or has to ever view his body again. Hope they used a ship anchor on him. I can say that Obama's speech last night was the one speech I can say I was proud to listen to him and the one speech that will be his ultimate moment.
Would of loved to been there to watch the whole thing as that is a huge moment in history that we can all be very proud of our military and our country.

I was watching the news coverage of the announcement last night. Did it bother anyone else that there were hundreds of 18-20 year olds (10 when 911 happened) acting like fools in the front of the white house? If you change the background and added some AK's it could of been Syria, Libya or Egypt. I am certainly glad he is no longer alive but it doesn't mean we should act like that. It just feeds the hate of the US by dancing in the streets over killing him.

Here are my real thoughts.

OK, so Obama gave his seal of approval on the raid..... perhaps he did, but I would ask WHY?
I would ask this if it had been Bush too!!

Here we have the most wanted man on Earth and they had to "ask permission"?

We have lost thousands of soldiers and spent a trillion dollars on Bin Laden and you would dare waste the time to see how the President wanted to handle this.
What if he had gotten away during the intervening time would Obama come on TV and say we had him but I was on Oprah and wasn't available to make the decision so he got away?

IMO, if Edge were President the ground rules would have been spelled out after the very first security briefing at the White House.

Kill Bin Laden at the first opportunity. Preferably have an intact body, and try to minimize casualties on all sides....DONE.

edge.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.