Osama DEAD!!!

Here are my real thoughts.

OK, so Obama gave his seal of approval on the raid..... perhaps he did, but I would ask WHY?
I would ask this if it had been Bush too!!

Here we have the most wanted man on Earth and they had to "ask permission"?

edge.

The Navy Seals had to travel more than 100 miles into Pakistan. A sovereign country. I doubt any President would give an open-ended order to our military to operate 'at will' in another country. There are international community politics and relationships that need tending to, and the President is responsible for managing those matters also.

No sense dwelling on the imperfections. We've spent billions in this effort. At long last. Like the Wizard of Oz. The witch is dead. Time to enjoy the moment and appreciate the accomplishment.

This is awesome calls for a celebration indeed.:D
God bless America and god bless the troops.

But I do find Pakistan suspect now he was living in a huge mansion in the middle of nowhere since 2005 next to a police station and military academy and they did not know till now..... I somehow doubt that.

A big thanks to all who are in harms way and a big high five to the men who went on this mission
I realy think this should be a Natinal Holliday. It should be rememberd like 9/11/01.
It great to be an American..

A big thanks to all who are in harms way and a big high five to the men who went on this mission
I realy think this should be a Natinal Holliday. It should be rememberd like 9/11/01.
It great to be an American..

**** strait! A HUGE thank you to all our armed forces men & women. Weather yours is a high profile mission like this, or filling sandbags, Thank you.
Ya I'm with yu Kc, this aughta be a National Day of Remembrance for all who were murdered by that -"insert lots of cuss words here"- , AND a celebration that his defiance was at last DENIED!
You can run, but you can't hide, & HELL is gonna have a big welcome party.
I'm not one who believes in karma, but that is a fine example of karma grand if your into that kinda thing!
Thanks again to our troops, & job well done! Your nation is gratefull, and proud.
To you who were involved in this mission, should any of you ever come across this post, You guys are the Jimmy Doolittles of your time, and I hope history remembers you this way. Brave, and Heroic!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.