Oryx are Awesome!

I wont get started on wolves... 90 % of people have no clue at all.
One BIG mistske and the hunters and taxpayers are paying for it. Just like the sacred mountain lion in Ca.. hundreds killed by state trappers on the taxpayer's dime. The lion lovers and wolf lovers don't even know it or don't care as long as hunters aren't doing it and Game and Fish aren't making revenue from it. Then there is the Grizzley overpopulation... Another story 🙄
The assinignity of California was proven when the Governor fired the Director of Fish and Game of California for hunting a mountain lion legally in Idaho, citing that he was setting a bad example for California hunters by hunting something that was not legal in his own state to hunt and confiscated the hide he was getting mounted.

I wont get started on wolves... 90 % of people have no clue at all.
One BIG mistske and the hunters and taxpayers are paying for it. Just like the sacred mountain lion in Ca.. hundreds killed by state trappers on the taxpayer's dime. The lion lovers and wolf lovers don't even know it or don't care as long as hunters aren't doing it and Game and Fish aren't making revenue from it. Then there is the Grizzley overpopulation... Another story 🙄
It's almost like they want to get rid of a alternate food source from the people. Making you dependent on their system.

It's almost like they want to get rid of a alternate food source from the people. Making you dependent on their system.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Dependant on the pretty meat in cellophane and styrofoam with fat, cholesterol antibiotics, hormones , red dye, etc.. They can have it.
I'm hungry for some Oryx Ribeyes right now and it's only 6:50 am ! 😁

NM Game & Fish wouldn't import game animals today. They did import the wolf here, but luckily it was the Mexican gray wolf, which is much smaller than the Canadian wolves you guys got.. Probably just coincidence that the deer population decreased and the elk population increased.