One Planet one Hammer Bullet

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
On request from a customer 6 months ago for a "One planet one bullet .458/400g". We finally got it done. Here it is. hammerbullets.com/product/458-cal-400g-shock-hammer/

This is one bad mamba jamba. I am pretty excited about this bullet. The design is going to be very lethal from small game to the biggest baddest animals there is. Easy to open on the smaller animals and plenty robust enough to penetrate deep on the most dangerous animals. The 3mm hollow point designed after our Lever Hammer line is proven to create large shed petals that carry enough mass to also penetrate deeply creating their own set of wound channels.

So are these more for the bigger .45 cal magnums or do you think they would work in the .45-70?

On request from a customer 6 months ago for a "One planet one bullet .458/400g". We finally got it done. Here it is. hammerbullets.com/product/458-cal-400g-shock-hammer/

This is one bad mamba jamba. I am pretty excited about this bullet. The design is going to be very lethal from small game to the biggest baddest animals there is. Easy to open on the smaller animals and plenty robust enough to penetrate deep on the most dangerous animals. The 3mm hollow point designed after our Lever Hammer line is proven to create large shed petals that carry enough mass to also penetrate deeply creating their own set of wound channels.
Should be good in my 458 American black bear rifle. BILL

Looks big and bad. Anxious to hear reports from its engagements with heavy dangerous game.

TX,

Steve has a few on his website. 250/276/300 grn .458 bullets. I have some 250 I'm going to run in my new SOCOM.
Really what I want Steve to make is some subsonic .458s. If he does I'd be in for a couple boxes!

TX,

Steve has a few on his website. 250/276/300 grn .458 bullets. I have some 250 I'm going to run in my new SOCOM.
Really what I want Steve to make is some subsonic .458s. If he does I'd be in for a couple boxes!
The SOCOM platform can make better use of a pointed .458" bullet. The 250/276/300 gr bullets have gapping hollow points and work better in the 45-70. I used the 402SH in my 45-70 with good effect on a Maine bull moose.
Currently, the 300TTSX seems to be the odds on favorite for the SOCOM. It is very accurate in my AR and has accounted for a few quick kills on fairly large hogs.

Ah gotcha, pointy. I have the 250s for my 45-70 already so I'd run them. I'm running mine suppressed so main focus will be the subs I have. I have a couple hundred 325 ftx as well for plinking.