One more down in Idaho.............

Good job to your friends Randy! And stay smart with those wacko's... document the harrasment and they will be looking at some fines and maybe some jail time for their precious elk killing wolves.

Keep up the good work!

There's an establishment nearby in Ennis that sells 50 cal T-Shirts that says...

"Smoke a Pack at a Mile"

with scope crosshairs on a wuff head.

I like it :D

gun)

Randy thats awesome, congrats to your buddy. My cousin and his freind had some luck a week or two or three ago. Been so **** busy latley I havent had time to get on and post it so here it is. One more down in Idaho x2gun):) As per your OP I to will be sketchy with the details, but rest easy knowing he save around 70 head of game for the next year:cool:

Attachments

• Resampled952013-03-109519-15-5195982.jpg
    Resampled952013-03-109519-15-5195982.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 120
Randy thats awesome, congrats to your buddy. My cousin and his freind had some luck a week or two or three ago. Been so **** busy latley I havent had time to get on and post it so here it is. One more down in Idaho x2gun):) As per your OP I to will be sketchy with the details, but rest easy knowing he save around 70 head of game for the next year:cool:

Well, a couple of us are going backpacking/spiking it out this weekend as the season ends at the end of the month. We've basically got them located---gonna put em to bed and greet them for breakfast.

Randy

Well, a couple of us are going backpacking/spiking it out this weekend as the season ends at the end of the month. We've basically got them located---gonna put em to bed and greet them for breakfast.

Randy
I do not even come close to knowing everything about wolf hunting, but I do know that if you find them, you should kill them. Unlike any other animal, these monsters will be long gone in a matter of hours!
The only exception would be if you were in a den area with pups, but it is a little early for that.
A friend and employee got 1/2 hours of video footage of a pair of wolves near a den area this past weekend. the mutts were 150 to 200 yards away and one just barked at them the whole time.
I wish it was still open here!
Good luck

Randy- you guys should all invest in those GoPro cameras. Seems like these self righteous whackos get either very shy or down right obnoxious when the cameras are turned on them. It's too bad when emotions over rule science. But that seems to be the way this country has been headed for the last 40 years. Would love to hear their response if the wolves killed fido on the front poarch. Good luck this year.

Randy- you guys should all invest in those GoPro cameras. Seems like these self righteous whackos get either very shy or down right obnoxious when the cameras are turned on them. It's too bad when emotions over rule science. But that seems to be the way this country has been headed for the last 40 years. Would love to hear their response if the wolves killed fido on the front poarch. Good luck this year.

Yeah, we've talked about it---we got a plan this year.

Randy

Does Idaho have any hunter harassment laws? We have a variety of laws here in CO that would allow LE to arrest those people.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.