Old Powder Cans

I not only have a couple of old containers but the reloading manuals to go with them. The Unique and 3130 still has powder in them.
1000007930.jpg
1000007932.jpg

I not only have a couple of old containers but the reloading manuals to go with them. The Unique and 3130 still has powder in them.View attachment 577907View attachment 577908
I go to estate sales and acquire the manuals and old reloading components for pennies on the dollar. Acquired a few books over the weekend. And a beautiful Ruger Mark II in 223. A brand new in box Beretta 92 M went for $ 350.00 I snoozed on that one because I didn't want to do the paperwork.

Last edited:
Does anyone have some Winchester 680 they would want to part with? It was last made in 1972. I love this power, and it works very well in 300 blackout.

Does anyone have some Winchester 680 they would want to part with? It was last made in 1972. I love this power, and it works very well in 300 blackout.
I have a pound of it. But it surely isn't worth shipping a pound. But if you really need it ? Feel free to take a field trip to Gettysburg PA. And I will hook you up. I would suggest you go to a few estate auctions. This is where I got mine. You would be surprised by what you can get at these auctions. It also gets addicting at times. And you accumulate more stuff than you need. lol

I have one old can of WW 680 that is still in great shape, but I am keeping it on the shelf.

Sometimes, you can locate surplus W680 at gun shows, estate sales or other, but most of that is gone too. AA 1680 burns very similar, so you may wish to try it. Good luck.

I have a pound of it. But it surely isn't worth shipping a pound. But if you really need it ? Feel free to take a field trip to Gettysburg PA. And I will hook you up. I would suggest you go to a few estate auctions. This is where I got mine. You would be surprised by what you can get at these auctions. It also gets addicting at times. And you accumulate more stuff than you need. lol
LOL.....Yea. We've been doing that for a long time, and I agree 100%. Even yard sales that I would never expect to have reloading and shooting supplies have stunned me with an end of a table with "grandad"s or dad's" old supplies and equipment. More than a few times, I have been given items for free that the family had no care for - Casting furnace, lots of lead, cases of factory shotgun shells, cases of empty shells of many types, old lead swaging wire, bullet jackets and partial boxes of bullets, books/manuals, even an RCBS lube-sizer, etc, etc. Most times if not free, most items are very cheap, or I make an offer for a bulk purchase to take it all off their hands for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited: