OK Guys, its time to draw the line in the sand. - I'm ticked off.

Re: OK Guys, its time to draw the line in the sand. - I\'m ticked off.

Ive posted a similar reply elswhere in the forum but here is my two pennies!

I bought a Swarowski Laser Guide last year, I do not use binoculars per se, but I wanted a compact rangefinder that would double as a basic optic as well if I needed to glass for a target before ranging it.

The Swaro system is very, very good, after initial purchase, I whent to my range to make some holes and took the Swaro's as well. There were some dark sheep in fields off to oneside in a neighboring farm, I knew they were a bit off, but isolated one from the main group and pressed the button. I got a reading of I recall about 1100yds, taking a pace backwards, I pinged the same sheep again, result, 1 yard more!

I then turned my attention to a less contrasty sheep that was similar in shade to the grass / mud, the Swaro's ranged that one at a similar distance and never failed at various targets for the remainder of my playtime. I have a an electrical pylon that I can see from the rear of my house on a hill, I pinged that, result 1900yards!

I have now owned them for nearly twelve months and have NO complaints whatsover, I would buy another set tomorrow if I lost these. I was tempted by the Geovids initially, but cost was prohibitive, I am more than happy with the Laserguides.

Buy some, you won't have any complaints.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.