NP-2DD NF reticle

Sendero_Man

I have an R2, but have a friend wanting to know about this reticle... What can you guys tell him about it ?

Uses, good or bad, etc.

He calls coyotes and big game hunts, not to much bench or paper punching.

I showed him the website info.... but, he'd like real world info if available...

thanks guys

I love mine for night hunting so far.... only had it for a little while. May not be the best one to give advice for you because of that...

It is clear as heck, optics wise, and the reticle is simple and not to busy when illuminated....

Maybe someone else will pipe in for ya !!

I-am-selling-two-NF-NXS-scopes-with-the-NP-2DD-reticle.-See-thread.-The-NP-2DD-is-an-awesome-reticle-for-long-range-varmint-hunting.-It-allows-you-to-have-a-huge-field-of-view.-This-helps-when-shooting-at-long-distances-and-you-miss-you're-able-to-adjust-your-shot.-I-highly-recommend-the-NP-2DD-for-long-range-varmint-hunting.

Never had one. This may be useful.

48zpjd0.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

I showed him the website info.... but, he'd like real world info if available...
thanks guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all your time on finding that... but I already showed him that, he just wants to know who uses it and how they like or dislike it....

Again, thanks for your effort. I appreciate it.

Hey, no problem at all...

Like I said, I sure do appreciate the effort you put out to post that... I like this forum alot !!

All of you guys are great and treat each other very well...

Unlike some other forums I have looked at ...

Thanks again man ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have a customer that will only use this redical! He says its very fast to find the target, varmints ect. I just ordered one for his new build, 338 snipe-tac.
He now has five of these scopes.

I havnt personally used this redical.

Dave

I'll be mounting my 8-32x56mm tonight!! I'm sure I'll have to turn the ill. and dryfire on my neighbors garden statues /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Bill , Bill , Bill ,

You are truly eat up with it .....................aint it grand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts