North Dakota elk

Calling out a guy on bs when he's shown and seen EXACTLY THESE ANIMALS IN EXACTLY THESE PLACES 30 AND 40 YEARS JUST MAKES ME IRRITABLE!!!

Go ahead, don't believe me, don't be a *** and say I am a liar....
bdyal1972: I did not call you out because of what you said you have seen. I have no way or idea of what you have seen with your own eyes in your life's experiences. I stated the fact that you called another forum member a "dirtbag." I am brand new on this site, but you are the first person I have seen that disparages other members. I do not want to make you irritable, however, it makes me equally as irritable when someone starts calling others names. I have been this way my whole life and I am too old to change now. A little tip you might want to try: self-editing your work before you hit the reply button. If you wrote in a more concise manner, people might understand your meaning a little better and you may not feel so irritable.

Last edited:
I'm back east of the Mississippi as well. I really enjoyed the hunt. I am going back next month for a Mule deer hunt. Yet another animal that I haven't hunted but is on my bucket list. Hopefully things will go well.

I've got some more range time to get in which I plan to do in the next few days. I'll also be shooting again when I get up there. Although I will be driving this time instead of flying.
Good luck. Beautiful state for the most part. Great people who will bust their butt to be helpful. Enjoy the country and if you score it's a real plus.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.