Nikon is now offering Ballistic Match Technology Turrets

When the scopes come out of the factory, are the cross hairs in the center of the scope. Like in a scope with 30 MOA total adjustment, is it at 15 MOA? Or does it start at the bottom of the scale?

Win., I honestly do not know and I have not taken a new scope out of the box and counted clicks to see if they are sent out around middle MOA adjustment. I have been told that they are all checked to make sure everything works so I would think that would mean adjustments are roughly in the middle.
Sorry to not have an exact answer for you.

Just learned of these turrents and am excited! Will they be available for the P-223 scope? Just ordered one to top my RRA ATH. Haven't seen them for that scope yet. Oh, and what about the Buckmaster 3-9X 40? Would like turrets for that one also.

Long, you can get the custom turrets for the Buckmaster series scopes.
The P-223 will have a BDC 600 reticle. If you want the custom turret where you dial out he distance then you will need to step up to the M-223 Rapid Action Turret Scope. Which by the way is part of a big PROMOTION going on right now. Buy a M-223,P-223 orP-22 Series Scope and get a M or P-series AR Mount for free. When you purchase it from an Authorized Nikon Dealer. We did this Mount 'Em Up Promo. last year for the first time and the demand was so high we actually ran out of scopes. This year, hopefully we are ready. Thus far the response has been excellent, this special runs until April 22,2012. I hope it is something you can take advantage of Long ?
Drop me a note if you have any questions.
Bart

Thanks, Bart
I already have the P-223 on order and I'm sure I'll be happy with it. Maybe some day Nikon will offer the turrets for it, to take a little guesswork out. I am surely happy to hear that the turrets are available for the Buckmaster line. It may come in handy for my deer rifle at some longer ranges than I normally shoot.gun)

Bman, can I order turrets and a sun shade for my prostaff 5 3.5/14x40 sf rifle scope like the ones that come with the 4.5/18x40 sf scope?
Thanks Andrew.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts